AL MASHARIQ shall strive to provide the best service in terms of Contracting Services (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Piping and Telecommunication) to maintain its leadership position in the Saudi Market:
- Provide services of the highest standards to satisfy our Customer’s needs, expectations of Quality, Safety, Reliability, and Service.
- Accomplish Quality Objectives by establishing, implementing and maintaining a documented effective Quality Assurance System, which complies with the requirements of ISO9001.
- Timely delivery of services to meet Customer’s requirements
- Ensure our employees are competent and properly trained so they are better able to serve our Customers
Our Policy requires our employees to be aware of and contribute to the continual improvements of the Quality Management System.
AL MASHARIQ is committed to strive to be the best provider of project-related Contracting (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Piping and Telecommunication) Services, or if possible exceeding the current (and if applicable any in the future foreseen) standards, demands and expectations of Customers and Government regarding Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality aspects.
Undertaking our activities goes along with high responsibility, competency and professionalism; so in order to realize our commitment and maintain our leadership position in this business, we have established a structure that includes all the organization’s activities and describes the processes, including the aspects of Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality.
Our Policy is established on the following items:
- We operate our workplaces to comply with Safety, Security, Health, Environment, and Quality, applicable local and global regulations, and with the policies of our group using best practice as a guideline.
- We will ensure that the risk associated with our activities and services to employees and other interested parties, surroundings, and the information and goods entrusted to us are known and controlled in a responsible manner.
- We will maintain the best possible health, safety, and environmental performance and, in order to achieve this standard, prevent occupational injuries, illnesses, and pollution.
- We will establish, implement, and maintain a framework to measure our QHSE objectives and targets and to ensure the continual improvement of our QHSE program and documented Management System.
- We will review our policy periodically to ensure its adequacy and suitability and we will communicate this Policy to all employees and interested parties.
- We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and it is part of our Policy to ensure that everyone is aware of his vital role for the continual development of their welfare within our Company by participating in our periodic scheduled training programs.
We expect in return that every employee performs his task in a safe and responsible manner and the Organization will do its utmost best to provide the necessary means for protection. Employees, stakeholders, neighbors, and those who work with us are encouraged to participate and discuss concerns in a transparent way and to take part in the continuous improvement programs through the available communication methods.